Thursday, June 18, 2009

A few Pictures and Father's Day

Hi everyone,
This won't be long post just an update of sorts.
We are going to be celebrating Donnie's first official Father's Day this weekend ( I say Official because last year I was pregnant with this little miracle...)

and although he was a Daddy, he hadn't "earned" the title as he likes to say, and boy has he ever. He is amazing with her and has really grown these last 5 months (yes it will be 5 months to the day on Sunday).

I will make sure to take her 5 month pictures this weekend along with the rest of our activities that we do for Father's Day as it is supposed to be beautiful so I assume lots of time will be spent outside enjoying the first real weekend of Summer that we are having.

Since I already gave donnie this part of his present (because a big frame is awkward and hard to hide...and I was excited about it :)) I will post it below. It wasn't exactly how I wanted it to come out but it is cute nonetheless. Abby was more interested in eating the letters than holding them, and since I had limited time to do them (while Donnie ran out to the store) I didn't have the time I would have liked to keep removing them from her mouth (good thing the paint is non toxic).


Have a wonderful day and a great Father's Day.
Love,
Us



No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones