Friday, June 5, 2009

Bunches of pictures and an update

Hi Everyone...
I Know I haven't put anything up in awhile but I have been super busy with work and home so I just haven't had a chance.

Abby had her 4 month appointment (yes it has already been 4 months) and she is an impressive 13 pounds 10 oz. and 26 inches long. She is in the 90th Perceintile for height, so I think we are going to have a tall girl on our hands. She is now rolling back to belly and belly to back and can sit on her own if she is propped up.

She also is laughing and has taught herself to blow raspberries which is her new favorite thing to do, along with grabbing at her feet (and Mommy's hair and Daddy's goatee).

This is such a fun age and she is getting so big so fast.

As for Donnie and I we are plugging along and getting more settled into life as new parents. Me as a Working Mom and Donnie as a Stay at home Dad. I still have a hard time leaving her but I know she is in good hands and Donnie is adjusting to his new role (at least for the time being). He will be going back to school in the fall if everything works out the way it is supposed to and I know he is looking forward to that new chapter, and I am contemplating going back to get my Masters, in what I am not sure yet but I know that my education is not finished and I really have a passion for learning.

Other than that things are pretty good and finally settling down.
Below are some pictures of Abby at the Lake House, her 4 month picture and her first trip to the zoo.
Enjoy!!

Love,
Us

Happy 4 months our little Angel! We love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tommorow!

Maddie and Abby
I'm Gonna get ya!!

Mom, why do you keep putting these bows on my head?!?!
She was far more interested in her strap than the bears


Abby and the goat, shortly after this she grabbed his fur and wouldn't let go

Family Picture


Abby and Daddy in the Rainforest

I don't quite fit in here yet
Nothing like a bowl of cereal to round out the day


No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones