Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

One year ago today our lives forever changed, one year ago today God Chose Daddy and Me to be you parents, and gaurdians, to raise you and love you and be there for you every step of your life in this big world.

You are such an amazing miracle and everday when you wake up Daddy and I thank God that you are in our lives. This has been a year of monumental change for us, and while things have been tough at times we have held strong and known that our only job was to be your parents and take care of you and love you the best way we knew how and that got us through some of the hardest days.

I still can't believe how fast one year has gone and how much you have changed and grown. Your life had a rough and shaky start but to see how far you have come is truly a wonderment. Being witness to a child's first everything is truly a miracle, although the climbing puts a little fear in Mommy's heart, my little monkey. Watching you grow over the last year has been a privilege and I am so thankful that God gave you to us. You see angel girl, not only have you changed but your Daddy and I have as well, profoundly. I never knew how such a little smile, laugh, stretch, yawn, and yes even cry could affect me so much. How much it would mean to me when you first reached for me, or started giving kisses back. I never knew that you could love someone so much from the very first time your eyes met, nor how much the first grab of a finger could change me.

You are an amazing and beautiful little girl, and we can't wait to see what your future holds in all your years to come!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl we love you to the moon and back and all the way around again.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones